Project Red Hive
Character creation breaks down into seven broad steps:
- Choose your Tribe. We will create your concept together unless you are choosing one of the four main Tribes created by me (Boogeymen, Psychics, Vampires, Werewolves).
- Choose one or more Backgrounds. You receive Cover 10 and Network 10 for free.
- Choose your Investigative abilities. You receive 24 Investigative Build Points. (These abilities always succeed. If you spend points from them, you succeed even better.) You receive Streetwise, Tradecraft and Supernatural (in place of Vampirology) at 1 for free.
- Choose your General abilities: you have 70 points. (You roll a single 6-sided die and spend points to see if these abilities succeed vs a target number set by the GM.)
- You receive Health and Stability at 5 for free.
- Pick your MOS (see p. 11).
- Build out your personality and dossier.
- Put 40 points into Powers (from Mutant City Blues pg 27)
- You start with 4 points in Health. Buy more Health using General Ability points on a 1-for-1 basis.